What is GrowthCLUB?
GrowthCLUB is a once a quarter workshop that makes creating tactical plans for your business both educational and fun. With one day planning sessions every quarter along with monthly meetings to help you stay on course. In GrowthCLUB, you are trained on strategies that will help you master your time, be clear on your priorities and equip you with the mindset and tools you need to achieve your goals. Here’s how it works:
• Hear valuable guest speakers talk about growing trends, common business struggles and how to overcome them, and much more.
• Access to a ActionCOACH Business Coach throughout the entire day
• Learn from the strategies implemented in other businesses
• 1 Day Planning to map out your next 90 days
• Broaden your sphere of contacts by networking with other business owners in your area.
During this high energy day, you will:
• Create a Q1 90 day plan for 2024
• Take control and get organized
• Learn proven profit strategies
By the end of this action-packed day, you will have a clear focus on where your business will be after 90 days as well as a plan to get you there, so what are you waiting for?
To claim your spot in our next GrowthCLUB, by registering TODAY! We look forward to seeing you there!
Here’s what clients are saying about GrowthCLUB:
“It was great that at the end of 6 hours we had a very good 90 day plan which we could then share with our team and our Coach who would make sure to hold us accountable. I also liked being able to share and hear ideas from other business owners.”— Karyn Miller / Hinkle Insurance
“It is great having other business owners in the room together. We all shared our struggles as well as I successes and it is great to know you are not alone out there that other business owners face the same obstacles every day. Thanks, it was a great day.”— Bob Wheatley / Wheatley Heating & AC
“GrowthCLUB boosted my confidence and drive to continue to make my business grow and succeed. The information presented is valuable for any business owner at any stage of their business’ development.” — E. Gillen